DUI (Driving Under the Influence/Intoxicants) and DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) charges are not to be taken lightly. The attorneys of Sarfan & Nachman, LLC are skilled criminal defense advocates who can advise you of your rights and help navigate you through the criminal justice system.
We thoroughly investigate all the details of your DUI/DWI case, including:
- The reason you were pulled over
- Any violation of search and seizure laws
- Possible breathalyzer malfunction
- BAC (blood alcohol content) test results
- Any denial of Miranda Rights by law enforcement
If you are arrested for a DUI/DWI, you need to contact an attorney as soon as possible, as many aspects of your case are very time-sensitive. Our DUI/DWI lawyers have over a century of combined experience that we utilize throughout the case, and we aggressively stand up for your rights in and out of the courtroom.
Your driver’s license is at stake.
A DUI/DWI conviction will result in the loss of your driver’s license. While your license is suspended, you are unable to drive your car, even to and from work. Our attorneys strive to help clients retain their driver’s license or assist them with obtaining a restrictive license, so they can continue to work and live as normally as possible. The lawyers at Sarfan & Nachman, LLC can further discuss the specific consequences of a DUI/DWI conviction and the impact it can have on your driver’s license.
Some of the consequences you may encounter from a DUI/DWI conviction:
- Loss of your driver’s license
- Increased auto insurance rates
- If you are in a drunk driving accident, you may pay increased fines and face jail time depending on the severity of the accident.
- If you are charged with a second or subsequent offense, a conviction will result in jail time.
- If you have an elevated BAC level, you may face mandatory jail time.
- If you are convicted of serious traffic offenses, this will result in a severe new civil remedial fees.
Clients seeking legal representation for their DUI/DWI case should contact Sarfan & Nachman, LLC, right away, (757) 247-5861. Time is of the essence and our drunk driving attorneys keep your rights and best interests in mind.